Skp the Intlud (Demo) Dureagon Skp the Intlud (Demo) Dureagon

gaaaahhh!!

why do i love this so much!!!
-Pmiller(recordlongHiatus)

PJ - Goin' Rogue PJ - Goin' Rogue

wasnt

What i was expecting at all with this title, however I was still pleasently pleased good sir. Very good, very good.

PoyzenJam responds:

glad you liked it
thanks mr pmiller

PJ - Starfish Prime PJ - Starfish Prime

audiobots

roll out. This song is very nice my mang. It's definitely putting my nightmares at bay neighbor

PoyzenJam responds:

word ty

new new party people new new party people

Now

This is some nice Party Music lol. Good job man.

DNIALL responds:

thanks man ill have more up soon

J.K. - Goodmorning, Goodbye J.K. - Goodmorning, Goodbye

Damn

this is some Mad pro illwap shit son. Big ups God.

Evening Ladybug - Dureagon Evening Ladybug - Dureagon

oh yes.....

Another victim >:).....MUAHAHAHAH.
Needless to say this is pretty sick nasty. Actually no this is Very sick nasty. This is the definition of Sick Nasty. Big ups to DjDureagon on this shit. poopooin on haters errwhere. Much love from Triple D down in Texas maynes.

DJDureagon responds:

Thanks for the review. Feels good man. Feels good.

SH - Funky SH - Funky

You werent kidding...

...When you said I'd like this Lol. Time to wreck another track I suppose.....XD
-Pmiller

[E7]Mandate of Seven(prod. HW) [E7]Mandate of Seven(prod. HW)

damn

Damn damn damn. Again killin' it. I would see this shit in concert man, it is THAT dope. Flow is on point like a decimal ya dig?. I dont know if theres any rappers on ng right now that can fuck with you like that. If there are let them step to it, that would be a battle for a life time right there.

GloineFiodh responds:

thanks pmiller. glad you liked it so much

=[]*Money Hungry*[]= =[]*Money Hungry*[]=

I dont know

I'm not really a producer, so I cant really talk about anything technical I can only stick with what I know. What I do know is, I dont know if this would sounds good with anyone rappin on it. I think it's missing something, however like I said, not a producer so my knowledge in those areas is little to none. Either way, its not bad, very hummable.

J-Ripz responds:

Im not a producer either so were in the same boat there. As far as missing something, mabye just lyrics. IDK I had a lot of fun with this one.

teddygram - Lost teddygram - Lost

shit

teddy shit on these haters again, with this nasty ass track here. Great job yo!. This is quite sick nasty. In every meaning of the word pimp.

teddygram responds: